View Single Post
Old 02-19-18, 02:41 PM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by GrainBrain
@Jim from Boston when I try a mention I just type the "@" symbol followed by the username then either a comma, like a formal letter of old, or I have no punctuation after the mention. As I noticed earlier the mobile view will hide the mention, how do you usually view BF?

I didn't subscribe but instead saw the post using the new post search

Dreaming of at least spring time now
Hi GrainBrain,

Thanks for your pleasant reply. I looked at my profile, and your mention did appear. So if I may reciprocate in the same way, @GrainBrain, I did see your recent PM to me. I appreciated it but it takes me a while to respond to PMs.

I have on previous occasions excused my delay in posting or replying to PMs, so if I may post here to put it on the record, I was planning to reply when I first saw your posts, but I got caught up with posting more immediately to several various threads. I usually try to post promptly on the Forums because they proceed so quickly, but I carfully compose and savor my PM's.
Originally Posted by alans
You do realize that once this is out of the top 5 threads, no one will read it, and after it drops off the first page, it is ancient history.Good luck keeping it active and getting anything useful out of it.
PS: Success

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 02-19-18 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added PS