View Single Post
Old 02-22-18, 01:30 PM
tandempower

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8084 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by bp2k8
It would be a shame if you were not some sort of author or writer. You took my exact sentiments and eloquently persuaded it into words. I agree completely though. Even something as autonomous as grocery stores etc. If we all stopped shopping they would be forced to change entire way grocery stores cater to customers etc. This applies to all aspects of society. This conversation could go into a deep rabbit hole real quick so I will just say I do think its human psyche as well as industrialization and construction of society that fosters this dumbing down of the human mind where expected norm is embraced and comfortable. Often the "changes" that are made or action taken by many humans often is an erroneous one but one they feel they are empowered to do. The truth is if we all united no malevolent force or injustice nor structure could stop us. Instead, cars would rather cut off cyclists and such as a way of utilizing this potentiality of union as a power struggle and it gets a more negative and selfish expression instead. Its like kick the little guy cause one feels too powerless to fight the real bully...
Interesting thoughts and thanks for the kind words.