Old 03-02-18, 11:14 PM
WonderMonkey

Bikes: 2011 Cannondale Quick 5, 2014 Raleigh Revenio 2.0

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider
My life has me charging things by USB around the clock, or so it seems, so I have plenty of charging gadgets in the office, on my person, and at home.

At the office, I have a complete change of clothes, and that means shirts, trousers, briefs, socks, shoes. And don't forget the belt. I thought I was ready with my spare set of clothes, but without a belt, I was not presentable or comfortable. I don't remember what I improvised, but I had to buy a new belt just to keep at work.

I keep those clothes because once or twice a year, I get drenched, and I want a complete change.

At my previous job, I would hang my cycling clothes on a tall stool and point a box fan at it so the clothes would dry. I have to think of something like that for my current office.

Unfortunately, I can't bring my bike into my office any more and have to leave it in a rack outside. So there's not much point in having tools or bike supplies.
Last night I placed an order for a new belt and will keep it at my office as if it's not there. Why? Because I've forgotten my belt when I used to commute.

As far as not being able to keep the bike inside, I still think I'd keep a few things in a desk drawer. I think the minimum would be 1 spare tube. Just to have it. I've never used my on bike spare then needed another before getting home, but I'm going to have it just for fun.