View Single Post
Old 01-09-06, 08:12 AM
Rick G

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I like the paper route ones.Here is anouther one.
My paper route took me through two trailer courts.both are on hills.the latter half took me down to the bottom of the hill and then I was supposed to ride back to the top and then get out of the court then ride to the last customer at the bottom below the trailer park.
The people at the bottom of the trailer park told me to stop riding through the bottom.they never would say why.
Any way one night I was tired and almost done,thought well this last time won't be any big deal.
I make my turn and wham the bike stops cold.I slam the neck and the shifters hard and all but fall over.
they had put a fence up.the kind that has the big recktangles in it.it wasn't even cyclone fencing,and only about 3 1/2 ft high.crap.
the people cam out and she looks at me and says "I told you not to ride through there anymore."Scr## you lady.You not the one pedeling up these hills.
Believe it or not that same fence is still there.that has been almost 30 years ago.
the people are gone though.took their pet skunk and left,and that is a whole other story.