Old 03-09-18, 11:12 PM
Kontact

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4475 Post(s)
Liked 1,615 Times in 1,061 Posts
Originally Posted by Fjl229
You need to stop misunderstanding and read the words written. What I’ve presented *is* backed by top cycling rights advocates. These are not ideas I invented.

Enough with the “new guy” stuff and “learning” experiences too. You have some things to learn yourself. Your lack of understanding, as that of others here is not benefiting cyclists using the roadways. The reason I asked if you’d ever even ridden a bikes because your posts clearly communicated you didn’t understand fundamental key concepts about bicycling. Search for “cyclist inferiority”

Other posters supporting you are no better. Insisting one driving a bicycle on the roadway with cars is equivalent to Tiananmen Square is asinine too. The virus of fear and irrationality is evident.

I’ve wondered for years why most cycling advocates come and go from this site and now I see why. Many have done great things and made great sacrifices for all of us too. You’re welcome.

A colleague once called it “the peanut gallery” of cycling discussion forums. It’s quite appropriate.
Uh ha. Does this sort of "dialogue" usually work for you? I mean, the moment you began speaking to me like I'm an idiot, I sure became interested in what you have to say.

You are clearly a vibrant personality whose communications and leadership skills have upper management written all over them. Do we have Covey to thank?

Are you on any "Heroes of Bike Advocacy" collectible trading cards?