Old 03-16-18, 10:11 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4560 Post(s)
Liked 2,802 Times in 1,800 Posts
BTW, if you don't mind full finger gloves without padding that are comfortable year round and easily washable, check out Bontrager RXL Thermal gloves at any Trek shop.

While it has the usual soft wiping area on the back of the thumb, the entire glove is reasonably soft cloth, including the knit cuff -- no Velcro or other wrist straps -- so it doesn't really matter where you wipe sweaty faces or snotty noses.

The palms are soft but tough and abrasion resistant faux-leather. I've scraped 'em on crashes, no problems. Generous reflective trim too, so I'm confident cars behind me see my hand signals.

They do get sweaty in warm weather but aren't uncomfortable.

Sometimes when I've wiped a lot of sweat and snotty noses after a ride and don't have time to do laundry before the next ride I'll just wash them under the faucet like I'm washing my hands. A little dab of Woolite or similar mild laundry detergent, wash 'em together on my hands, then under the tap, including removing the gloves and running water through the open wrist and through the fingers from the inside out. Wring out and hang to dry.

They hold up to repeated hand and machine washings. Great gloves for the money.