Old 03-30-18, 11:40 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by KraneXL
Like many popular phrases in grammar, not always correct, but essentially accurate: if you exercise your brain, it will grow.Not when you set a goal. If that is the case, you can very well cheat.

Car light because I drive less. Less than what? Less than I once did. I once drove 20k a year. Now I only drive 4 to 5 K Goal reached I cannot cheat. Once the goal was reached the game is over. Always will be. By the definition most recognized in this forum car light people, whatever that really is, have already reached the goal once they start calling themselves car light. There is no car "lighter."

Person has two cars. drives both, goal is to have one. One car sold goal achieved. Car light by the forum definition can't cheat. Even if they never sold the car, they didn't cheat they gave up. DNF in racing. Cheating would be claim to do what you didn't. Calling someone a cheat when they are doing what they said is a false value judgement. Once a goal is achieved can anyone feel they cheated by not doing more? If you ride a century is it cheating not to ride an extra 50 miles?

Unless you have another definition of what car light is? But you may have your own opinion.