View Single Post
Old 03-31-18, 09:23 AM
bocobiking
bocobiking

Bikes: 1974 Schwinn Paramount, 1974 Raleigh Super Course, 1984 Columbine, 1979 Richard Sachs, 2003 Serotta Legend Ti, 2005 Serotta Concours

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 28 Posts
Originally Posted by mech986
There's 3 reasonably challenging climbs, none really long, plus a fairly short but steep climb to the Olea Olive farm stop. But it makes the Olive oil Fries oh so worth it!

Which of your bikes will you be riding, and how are you flying in/transporting your bike/staying?

Check into our thread about Eroica here, I've added you into the BF participant list on post #84:

Eroica California 2018 - BF C&V page - plus donations question
Sounds good. I’m bring a 1976 Raleigh Super Course. I bought the repainted frame/fork a few months ago and built it up with some old Super Course parts I had from a previous bike, an NOS Sugino AT triple crankset, a Huret Duopar rear derailleur, and 26 x 28 low gearing. I built some 27” wheels from new Sun rims and NOS 105 hubs; put on some 27x1 1/4 tires.

I’m driving in. My wife and I are meeting daughter and family from Pasadena and son and family from Seattle. We will be celebrating our 50th anniversary. Thanks for adding me to the list.
Attached Images