Bikes: N+1=5

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked 245 Times in 181 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
preferably in choices of colors since I don't always want to wear hi-viz colors

don't need a rain jacket, I have one of those

I have a Canari windbreaker w zip-off sleeves, which I like, maybe I'll get get another in blue

anyone happy w what they have?
Foxwear | Custom Sized Sports Clothing by Lou Binik | Salmon, ID | (877) 756-3699

Have Lou make you a jacket that is custom to you. I had one made that is neoshell in the front for being windproof and power stretch in the back for breathability. Has three pockets on the bag like a riding jersey. Just love it. And it's cheaper than most off the shelf jackets, fits perfect and I don't overheat.

You work the measurements back and forth with him then the guy - amazingly - sits down and makes the jacket for you and sends it to you. From when we agreed on what I want until I got it in my hands was one week. ONE WEEK. You get it, then you send him a check or PayPal. If it's not right, he'll tailor it until it is. That said, everything pretty much fits right out of the gate like he says it will.

For me, this is the perfect solution. Most cycling jackets seem to be cut for TdF World Tour cyclists in mind. I'm not built like a bird like they are. This fits perfect and it breathes awesomely well.

J.