Old 04-02-18, 03:51 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by 350htrr
Yes I am, I fail at meeting my expectations of myself sometimes I cheat myself...

No, I do NOT cheat at cards, or at anything else or anyone else for that matter...

Two TOTALLY different kinds of "cheating"...
To a degree this has been interesting. I will admit it was a bit like an interrogation. Still in effect if someone can't adhere to their own rules on a game or lifestyle they invented for themselves do they have to start over once they fail? Is it like AA where someone would have to say "my name is XXXXX and I have been car light two days. I cheated Saturday and now I have only been car light till Monday. I don't believe that has been the definition of car light since I started following these threads.

I get what you are saying even if I feel it is a way to try avoid admitting failure of a goal. And I am not sure in the case of Car Light that many people could fail at the goal of driving less if that is what car light is.

I will let you off the hook and not ask the prosecutors to file fraud charges in the case of you car lightness status.

Last edited by Mobile 155; 04-02-18 at 03:55 PM.