View Single Post
Old 04-05-18, 02:13 PM
Mansram01

Bikes: '17 Trek Emonda, '16 Yeti ASR5, '14 Cdale F29 '08 Orbea Orca.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Ok, I like my Lezyne Classic Over Drive floor pump. I find it to be a good looking pump and its pretty accurate. I never thought that it didn't pump enough air into my tires. But not everything has been smooth sailing. I've had my pump for several years now and I am on my 3rd chuck. The original one started leaking after 2 or 3 years and it just couldn't hold the seal eventually. I replaced that chuck with the ABS2, which I thought was much easier to seal and remove. I was very happy with it until the ABS2 chuck started falling apart after 2-3 months. Really crappy cheap plastic internals. Then I went to replace it with the ABS1 which looks like the ABS2 but went back to the threaded design. So far the ABS1 has been working flawlessly.

The Lezyne is still my go to pump. Love the readability on the analog dial (I wouldn't want to worry about putting batteries for a digital display). If the chuck fails again, I may consider replacing the chuck with a Silca if possible. Otherwise, I'll look at another brand. Hope your Lezyne works out for you!