Old 04-19-18, 07:10 PM
mcours2006

Bikes: ...a few.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2012 Post(s)
Liked 410 Times in 236 Posts
Originally Posted by Hoopdriver
The more I think about the incident, the more I recall all of the other ornery folks that seemingly do things just to cause problems for others. Things like slowing down and waving to let me across a busy street ... and then gunning it so I can't. Passing me easily and then doing a brake check. Passing on the left when I am clearly both positioned and signalling for a left turn ... and then showing me their middle finger. These sorts of things are infrequent because most people try to behave, thank goodness. I just don't understand it. Are their lives so miserable that they are only entertained by the little games they invent in their minds. I just shake my head and hope karma treats them justly (but not too gently).
That's just sad. I've had a few negative encounters myself, but thankfully they are rare. I had a woman today on a right-turning lane asking if she could cut in front of me onto a left-turning lane.
IMG026.jpg

Hell NO, I replied..JK, of course I let her in.
IMG027.jpg

No worries, there is a bike lane on that road I'm turning on to so I get to blow past all this traffic.