fastk9dad

Bikes: Specialized Tricross, Cannondale CAAD10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
[bike crap hand-wringing]

I can't wait for May and the (presumed) power meter sales to arrive. Still undecided on which direction I'll go, but at this point the most likely candidates are: dual-power pedals (Assioma, most likely, but still the possibility of the PowerTaps) or a Power2Max NG Eco crankset. If the CleverTraining sale is 20%, as it has been in previous years, the price will be pretty close between the three options. If P2M decides to have a festive little sale of their own (they've done discounts, thrown in chainrings and free shipping, etc, in the past), then the crankset will be more attractive as I'll get to keep my Speedplays.

Whatever - I just want to get on with it and ride my damn bike. Speaking of which, we should see ~60° and moderate sun for the next few days, so there's hope that even the snowbanks will be gone in short order. I am also producing much less mucus and better able to breathe, so maybe I'll be ready ready to ride in short order, too.

[/bike crap hand-wringing]
I've been waiting for the CT 20% off as well but it doesn't look like they are doing it this year, at least not at the start of May. Looking for breadcrumbs when/if they might run the next one.

Last edited by fastk9dad; 05-03-18 at 11:50 AM. Reason: embarrassing typo! ;)