Old 05-18-18, 12:22 PM
skadoosh

Bikes: Two unicycles duct taped together

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by badmother
To the OP: Not sure what to quote since you write so much, and so much negative nonsens. This is not a discussion group for costumer service, "can the IN be trusted" or anything else. You are asking for advice and you ignore the advice you get and keep going on and on about negative nonsens, doing the best you can to get some sorely needed atention and doing your best to ruin the reputation of a company you admit you know nothing about.

Plse stay on the topic and stop waisting our time!
Just curious. Exactly what do you consider negative "nonsens" ? Was it when I said that I would like someone to show contrition or admit they made a mistake? Is that nonsense? That seems like reasonable behavior.

Was it asking if customer service has changed since that incident 5 years ago? Is that nonsense? I honestly want to know if customer service has changed because I feel like that situation was not handled well. And I want to know if I have an issue, is that how they are going to handle it, or has something changed? So please tell me, what is nonsense about asking if something has changed? If someone used to use performance enhancing drugs in the past, is it nonsense to wonder if they will still use performance enhancing drugs now or did they change?

Or was it when I showed what concerned me about how the owner of the company handled the situation? I am trying to explain what is concerning to me so that people can address it. How is that nonsense? I was just reiterating what happened to back up my points. Plus I did not make anything up or try to misconstrue the situation in the original post.

Was it saying that even though the original post was old, that it is still the first thing people see when they use google to search for origami bicycles? How is that nonsense? That is stating a fact. Try it yourself. Google "origami bicycles".

So please tell me what is nonsense? Let me know what you find so unreasonable or what doesn't make sense to you. Just so I won't "waist" your time.

Also, what am I doing to ruin the reputation of the company? Have I said anything that wasn't true about them? Please show me where I did that. And if I did, then I will apologize and admit my mistake. Also, I haven't said that the company or their customer service is bad. I just said that their customer service was bad in that situation (not refunding original shipping, using the customer's real name in the thread, dismissing a legitimate complaint as just venting, taking two months to refund the money). Unless you think doing all those things are perfectly reasonable and they did a really amazing customer service in that situation.

Last edited by skadoosh; 05-18-18 at 12:43 PM.