Old 05-18-18, 07:30 PM
Pinigis 

Bikes: Origami Gazelle, Origami Crane 8, Origami Cricket 7

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked 405 Times in 241 Posts
Originally Posted by skadoosh
This thread has gotten way off track. I think people are missing the point I was trying to make. My main point in this whole thread is that customer service is a big part of how I choose businesses I deal with. And a big part of how I judge customer service is not how they handle when things go right (which is easy), but how they handle it when issues or problems arise. So, I was hoping to get feedback from customers who have had issues and if they were resolved. And since the owner of the company posts on these forums (and on this thread), I thought it would have been a great opportunity to see his side of this, but all I got was "that thread was so long ago", which doesn't really tell me much.

I am not trying to be combative. I really just want to know how you feel about this because I honestly don't know where you stand on this right now. I just want to know from the horse's mouth if you feel like you handled that customer service complaint well? I know you said that it would have been better to eat the shipping costs to avoid all of this. But is that because you don't like the bad publicity it caused? Or is it because you feel like you could have provided better customer service and eating the shipping cost is the right thing to do? I am only asking because with all the different posts on here, I still can't tell if you would do the same thing again. Or if things have changed and you would do things differently now. Like if I order something from you and there was rust like in the picture, would I have to eat the original shipping cost. How would that be handled today?
If a product is received with any damage, we will either pay to return it, provide replacement parts, or arrange to have a local shop make any repairs. If you choose to return a damaged product, we reimburse the shipping charges as well.