Old 05-21-18, 05:23 AM
1500SLR
Banned.

Bikes: Trek 1500 SLR DI2 Giant Kronos SRAM Rival

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
What's unnecessary is your repeated anti-intellectual responses to this thread that belittle people who have been there and done that including myself. What's unnecessary is rejoicing in a narrow minded world view about things. I have take your view before and said carbon bikes are nice but unnecessary. Thats after me riding BMC road legal road bikes living with a guy that worked with the BMC distributor at the time in Australia and spending countless hour doing cool things on bikes myself. So if you would step away from the pay grade argument that'd be great thanks. Having had the chance to ride BMC Teammachines like they were stolen, a 6.7kg carbon fibre bike is a ****ing pain in the ass to ride every day. It is something that I would not enjoy doing daily and it only further confirms my views that carbon bikes are absolutely not nescessary even from the more exotic brands such as BMC.

DI2 will make your shifting experience more satisfactory regardless of whether you are new to riding bikes or a pro racer. If you believe otherwise I don't even begin to know what to think of you but I need that TPS Report on my desk in the next hour Mmmmkay? If we want to make jokes about pay cheques I will say anyone in your position with credibility does not joke about buying a Giant, Cannondale, Trek, or Specialized whatever... Mmmkay?

Lets stop talking about pay cheques.

Last edited by 1500SLR; 05-21-18 at 06:07 AM.