Old 05-25-18, 09:45 PM
CB HI
Cycle Year Round

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 59 Posts
Originally Posted by jack k
First you said you found the offending drivers at their homes in an effort to make them aware that you know where they live. That is, by definition, stalking. Then you changed it to just seeing the car at a car port...which is it? And on what do you base your conjecture of my presumed attitude toward authorities? I would most certainly contact my local pd if I noticed you creeping around my house after an encounter on the road. Don't be an *******.
Try reading with a little more comprehension, My first post said:
Originally Posted by CB HI
Some I spot their car/truck at their home and make it a point to ride by their house as often as possible. Lets them know I am a nearby neighbor.
Did you really think I spotted the vehicle within moments of their harassment. You should also read your actual stalking laws, because your claims demonstrates your lack of knowledge. In all states I am familiar with, simply riding or driving down a public road without yelling or signalling threats, or endangering is not stalking.

Your neighbors must really think you are creepy and an *******, by your definition, when you repeatedly ride by their homes. Especially with your face covered in your creepy mask.