View Single Post
Old 06-01-18, 05:52 PM
misctrader

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by abshipp
A foggy morning is always quite a treat around here, I can't say the same thing about our drivers being more cautious because of it though!

Ah, bummer about the size difference! That is definitely too much of a difference to make it work.

Mountain bikes are a blast! The thing I noticed the most when I first started riding mountain bikes was how surprised I was at how much harder it is than road riding. I feel like 1 mountain bike mile can feel more like 3-5 road bike miles.

Here's a few pictures of my Tempos in different iterations:
Yeah and what makes it worse is he lowered it to $100. I think I'll go check it out and see how it feels.

I've seen go pro footage of people carving through narrow forest roads, covered with supple boulders, rocks, and fallen tress to cushion a crash, at a astounding pace and thats the image that always conjures up in my mind when I see someone with a mountain bike similar to yours. But I think thats more on the extreme side of things.

You did a fine job restoring that second bike, it looks beautifully put together it appears to be quite comfortable and something well rounded for leisurely exploring a town or citry, or just for regular commuting.