Old 01-13-06, 07:24 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,406 Times in 900 Posts
Originally Posted by doco
me tooo, but it has always been the slowest site of every site I go to...I think if the owner would get a new host/server and fix the problems this site has, more people would join and help out moneywise...it's a shame this is one of the best sites around

Whoa! Hold on, cowboy! This site is not usually this slow, first of all. Second, you can't just snap your fingers and say "Bing! New Server!". Also, these things cost money. All of the mods volunteer their time, nobody pays them. So how do you think this site gets supported? Sure they may have a little outside help from wherever, but if you look at who is logged on, you can see the lack of red stars. This site is FREE to users. Users who get very valuable information and help. Money saving information. This is all shared by other members. Do you think that you can gain this much information from anywhere else for FREE?

I'm a contributing member because of the wealth of information I obtained here. I have saved more than what I paid using the info I learned from such knowledgeable members.

I'm sure the mods are doing the best they can to fix the problem. We're lucky to even have this site. So what if it's slow just for a few days. Hang in there, it will be better. Or you can help by donating. So far on this thread I'm the only red star here.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.