View Single Post
Old 07-01-18, 08:05 PM
tandempower

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8084 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155
I don't care what you say you think. Because I don't know if you even believe it. But the inventor of the Flying Drone in the link disagrees with you. And you are the one saying you want less pavement not me. Plus they are a lot farther along than any train like self driving cars that you promote so who has the more fantastic idea? So far no one is making cars that follow routes like a train. They all use a mapping program. In fact who does agree with you?
See how cautiously you word what you say. You say they are further along than the autonomous drones not because you truly believe in them but because you are using them to discredit the autonomous grocery vehicles relative to them. You are such a clever marketing lobbyist. Who do you work for?

Flying drones are noisy and they cannot carry a load of groceries. Wind blows them around and they have to use power just to keep from falling. Autonomous vehicles roll on wheels. I can't believe you get me to the point of debating basic physical mechanics. What is easier for you, pedaling a bike or pedaling a helicopter propeller to keep yourself airborne? Come on now.