Old 07-17-18, 12:36 PM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 1,412 Times in 912 Posts
Peter,

A lot depends on if I can get someone to buy curds for me on Friday. They go on sale around 10 am until they're gone, and I will either find someone to get them or I'll have to leave here at 4:30 or so and get there in time.

I avoid Chicago, so it's up to Indy and across to Peoria, etc. However, with I-69 being nothing but stop and go from Bloomington north to Indy, I have not picked my route. I am at the intersection of I-69 and I-64, basically.

I may run up to 64 and go west a bit, but there is no real route straight up until you get to 51.....

We'll just have to see.

Originally Posted by Sprocket Turner
I know that both Jill and I are looking forward to the weekend. I'm not sure yet what we are going to bring as bikes. Likely no new ones (nothing is done yet and I just don't see getting them done in time...(heavy sigh) Robbie - if you are able to let us know where you are as you pass through Indiana perhaps we can catch up / meet up with you and caravan our way up assuming that your plan is to pass through on Friday. We will be leaving from South Bend - an hour from the I-65 / I-80/94 interchange.

- Peter