I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,536 Times in 1,045 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155
I don't know if you should be so, "negative" about this. I think it could be a great opportunity for at least two of the posters here. A way to put feet to their desires. No matter how much others have objected some are sure it will work. If they have that confidence that people and municipalities will help their business model there is a perfect chance to make money and prove the naysayers wrong. The concept of money and mouth come to mind. People seem to be getting more considerate every day, maybe they will start parking their park anywhere bikes where they are easy to find and walk the last mile to the remote places they are parking them now. Or Not.
Originally Posted by tandempower
They could probably make more money by selling buy-one-get-two-free deals on SUVs, right? When that kind of money is low-hanging fruit, why piddle around with ride-share change, eh?
Nobody is making money in the U.S. operating bicycle so-called "ride share". Except for selling the companies to money burning operations like Uber and Lyft.

Someone, anyone, who was interested in actually making money from operations would do better selling lemonade on a street corner.

Last edited by I-Like-To-Bike; 07-21-18 at 08:06 PM.