Old 07-28-18, 12:38 PM
rccardr 
aka: Dr. Cannondale

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2155 Post(s)
Liked 3,406 Times in 1,206 Posts
So, Let's See 'Em. What are you bringing to dance with? Just the one, a pic or two, and describe the build. Is it a Dare veteran? New flame? Will it take it's place besides iab's Frejus as the Granddaddy in the Dare Dance lineup, or beside Salubrious's IGH tree-climbing anything goes Whatever It Takes.... And just for fun, list the bikes you've Dared with....even the ones you brought that didn't make it through.
The same '88 Cannondale ST that I used in eastern Washington State on Scozim's ride a few weeks ago. Filthy now, but will get cleaned up when we're reunited in Wisconsin. Sugino compact double, 11-34 cassette, Deore FD & RD, 10 speed indexed down tube shifters. Ultegra hubs laced to Open Pro rims, currently with Conti GP4000SII 28's but will likely swap those out for Vittoria Rubino Pro III's in 25 when I get there. Selle Italia Q-Bik saddle, Cannondale C3 seatpost, stem and shallow drop bars. Tektro R539 nutted caliper brakes and R200 levers. Promised Miguel I'd bring my Cannondale if he brought his...seems to me there was a third party who committed to doing the same...

Previous Dare bikes include a '90 Cinelli Mens Sana with Super Record friction six speed and Schwinderella- a Gugie-fied Voyageur 650B conversion. Both made the ride.
Also used a mid 80's Merckx Corsa with DA 7400 six speed on the Bartali Ride in 2014, which is about as close as one can get to a Dare metric, I guess.