View Single Post
Old 07-31-18, 07:01 PM
glenhendry

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nelson37
You state that you recently replaced the controller and LCD. WHY? Did anything unusual, anything at all, happen around this time, and exactly WHEN was "recently" in relation to when this problem occurred?

Battery sag past LVC is what you are describing is happening. This can happen because the entire battery is low, this can happen because a single cell is too low, OR it can happen with a controller, like a recently replaced one, has an LVC which is too high.

Unless it shows on the LCD screen, I do not know of a way to check most controllers for what their LVC actually is.

Do you still have the original controller? Or can you borrow one?
Thanks for the info and questions. The LCD was replaced because of a crash. The LCD was damaged. That was 6 months ago, and as you correctly surmise, it was about that time I started getting the issue. I still have the old controller and switching it in gives the very same problems. I bought the new controller because I was getting an error on the LCD (error 6 I believe) which suggested that the controller was at fault.

Your questions have picqued my interest to wonder if they are related. This post has my photos - ww w.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/e-bike-power-cuts-out-under-load.32134/#post-451014