Often on Fritz

Bikes: Franken-Fritz, Horse-Feathers, Junker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by sail
"Take-a-look" taped to helmet.
Ah! This is what I've been needing to do... I've got it attached to my visor which has been great except that the mounting plugs are starting to shear off... I used to have the regular "Take-a-look" but the little bane of my existence mangled it and all I could find was the *ahem* "Compact" version... Anyway, I had it clipped to my sun glasses for the longest time until I noticed it started damaging them. Did you use Duct Tape? I was wondering if I should glue it, because I didn't know if tape would be strong enough to allow me to adjust the mirror.

Originally Posted by OldTryGuy
I prefer not to have metal wire located near my eyes so I use ..... https://www.amazon.com/CycleAware-Heads-eyewear-mounted-mirror/dp/B000UVCP52

I install it upside down which elevates the mirror a bit providing an excellent rear view while keeping the eye level sight line clear.
Yeah, it's hard not to imagine some accident that suddenly drives the thing into your face and blinds you! Then again, I also hate the idea of being run-over if I can avoid it...