Old 08-30-18, 11:34 AM
nayr497

Bikes: How'd I get this many?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Maelochs
This is hilarious ... a person starts out by acknowledging that everything about fashion is entirely subjective, and then goes on a rant about how "wrong" everyone else is ....

Did you ever think that a lot of the people who see you think you look terrible? No, because it is All In Your Head.

And maybe they are every bit as convinced as you are that they look absolutely fabulous. You think you are doing it "right," but cannot seem to grasp that they think the same ... and their opinions carry Exactly the same weight as yours.

I don't have any problem with people who think they look great. No reason not to dress in the way that each finds pleasing. And for all I know, you and I share exactly the same tastes ... BUT ...

I refuse to be so small-minded as to think i am right for everyone, and I refuse to put everyone down if they have their own tastes.

This is where threads like this will always end up ... People who cannot say "I am doing it right" and at the same time refrain for telling everyone else they are doing it wrong.
And...let us keep in mind, I'm not out their hunting them down with a sniper rifle. Or poisoning them. Or jailing them. I'm simply forming my own personal opinion that they spent way too much time and money to look like a total donkey.

Think of it like this, who looks better on a bike, Chris Froome or Peter Sagan? Why? Who has more charisma and personality? Huh...see how that goes? Some people have it, some don't. Just the way she goes.