View Single Post
Old 01-17-06, 05:48 PM
AnthonyG

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3450 Post(s)
Liked 420 Times in 289 Posts
Originally Posted by mrfreddy
um... I'll think I'll stick with buttered brocoll and asparagus, thank you.... would partially digested carbs count as refined carbs, ha haaa?? anyway, nobody really needs carbs, but they are a good source of some nice nutrients, as long as the starch/sugar content is low enough to not knock your blood sugar for a loop. that said, perhaps because of their particular diet, there is something in those stomach contents that the inuits need, do you have any idea what it is? I know they get their vitamin c through some strange source, like eating eyeballs or something equally weird.
I used to have a link to a realy good article on the Inuit but I can't find it or the article on the web for them moment. Yes eyeballs are realy healthy. They used to deliberately let there fish ROT as well. An aquired taste but it increased the nutrients.

Personaly I eat my vegetables and I'm not reccomending that anyone shouldn't. You just don't need the grains or starches although in moderation and with the right preperation there OK.

Regards, Anthony