Old 09-02-18, 10:02 PM
Kabuto

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 78 Times in 54 Posts
Haha yes, petty is indeed the operative word. Quite a, shall we say, *different* atmosphere compared with other forums I frequent.

Originally Posted by jonmanjiro
Agree it smells like a paid article. I think anything posted on the net these days is pretty much suspect until proven otherwise, really.
Indulging in a little more (semantic) pettiness... the term used was “smells like a paid article”. This term certainly expresses suspicion, which IMO is perfectly reasonable in this age of stealth marketing, but an outright accusation it is not. No accusation made, no apology required.

Tsuru dropped by and posted he wasn’t paid for the article (along with some other very helpful posts), and I’m happy to take his word for it, but does that really constitute proof beyond doubt? We’re talking about an article and random people on the internet (me included) folks... so nope, no it doesn't.

So, sorry for NOT apologizing, Tsuru

I have a feeling Tsuru is pretty thick skinned though, and won’t give a hoot either way. I really enjoy his writing style and I’m looking forward to a follow up article on the Tern from him, unpaid or otherwise.

It’s just the Internet. Take a chill pill, ya’ll

Last edited by Kabuto; 09-03-18 at 04:55 PM.