Old 09-05-18, 08:31 AM
logical
______

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kbarch
Although it's not to my taste, I totally understand your enthusiasm over the new look - it's like you can sit with the "cool kids" now. And I won't deny the appeal that the black-by-default approach has for a lot of people. All in all, it's totally respectable (and in some ways, "respectable" isn't so "hot." ) What prevents this from being hot, though, is the randomness of everything that's not black, like the bright asterisk on the chain ring, the spots of polished metal elsewhere on the group, the spotty white bits on the wheels, and the blue on the bottles. I wouldn't suggest that every last spot has to be black, but there just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason behind the bits that aren't. Small labels and such usually don't have much if any effect, but in this case - especially with the sort of clinical staging - they are much more apparent.
I dont think any of that affects the bike. He should have staged without the bottles in but other than that Im going with hot. Probably one of the better looking Cannondales. Im not a big fan of Cannondales so giving it a hot is tough for me but it looks great.