View Single Post
Old 09-08-18, 03:25 PM
backonblack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I should of mentioned that I can and am willing to spend up to $150 CAD on a good seat. Any more than that and my fiance might hand me my own back seat.

Bike store testing, great idea. I do like to spend a little time trying to narrow things down first when I can, get some ideas in mind then set out.

A banner popped up around a week ago for an English site, advertising some of their seats. Seems it was one of their specialty items, they didn't seem to sell much else in the way of bike parts. Honestly they looked like the nicest bike seats I've ever seen. They somehow reminded me of a high end motorcycle fairing in a one piece design, (hard to picture with such a description without looking at them, I bet). They looked very minimal just with the right contours. If anyone remembers those old high end plastic BMX seats. They look dreadful to sit on but had the right contours and weren't, they were very comfortable. I could see how these modern seats mentioned could be comfortable. Nice seats but the equivalent 150 British pounds isn't an option right now.

If history hasn't been deleted I'll show you what I mean.