DrIsotope
Non omnino gravis

Bikes: Nekobasu, Pandicorn, Lakitu

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4905 Post(s)
Liked 1,731 Times in 958 Posts
Originally Posted by trailangel
I'm having good luck with Finishline Multiseal on 2.25 MTB tires. Doesn't dry up. I had it in tire for 5 months and still all liquid when I took tire off.
I've been very tempted, as we have this thing with summer heat-- but I've also read, and been told by several people that it simply doesn't work above ~50psi. One of the mechanics at the LBS tried it in 700x25, got a puncture, and it just blew all 2oz right out the hole. I want it to work so, so much, because it would be nice not to go through almost 2 quarts of sealant a year (5 wheelsets!)

Originally Posted by cyccommute
I don’t see a “damp cloth” anywhere. And 2 people putting in a “solid” 20 minutes is 40 minutes of pretty hard work.
Please, please stop editing your posts right after you make them. Beyond that, dude... let it go. You don't know what you're talking about, and the sheer force of your lack of knowledge on the subject keeps generating gifs.

I honestly don't know what your problem is with tubeless. You don't like it, that's fine. But is it absolutely necessary to cloud every single thread in which the word "tubeless" occurs with your own brand of misinformation?