youth
slot machine

Bikes: 2006 Fuji Track

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by humancongereel
i just realized where your sig is from. xunwed sailorx has ))<>(( either on his myspace or here...it's been a while...anyway, that movie kicks loads of ass.
to be entirely honest, what you just said went right over my head. my sig is actually the final line from the song "sounds of gravesites (upturned)" by pg99, who may very well be my favorite band of all time. so unless what you're referencing has something or everything to do with that band, i am clueless. "love your friends... die laughing" (a shortened version being 'die laughing,' my custom title) is also a pg99 quote, from the etching on the document #8 vinyl.

anyway, for the curious, pg99 was a punk/hardcore/crust/screamo(i hate this word but don't know what else to call it) band from sterling, virginia. it was 8 dudes playing together with some of the most intense energy i've ever seen or heard. they ceased to exist in april of 2003. bands that shared members/have spawned from the ashes of pg99 are: city of caterpillar, majority rule, crestfallen, darkest hour, mannequin, malady, etc.

Last edited by youth; 01-19-06 at 08:44 PM.