Old 11-20-18, 11:47 AM
Lovespicyfood

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by cocoabeachcrab
heh-heh.. i liked the green one! it's for my grand daughter to use for around town and going to work, and it will replace her crappy Walmart 21 speed el cheapo so called mountain bike that is a nightmare to keep adjusted. she saw my folding bikes and "saw the light".
Nice! Let me know what you think...interested to see if your headset comes frozen like mine... It's totally functional now, but bugs me it's not fixed. I might have to take it into the lbs to get that fork off, would just need to buy the replacement headset to install...

Something to consider, is using helicopter tape on most of the frame on this inside (the side that closes into itself). It's not a good design at all and I put a big GOUGE into mine before I did this. I love this tape, I use it on all my bikes. Really easy to apply, just cut to size/length, pull the backing off, and dunk it in soapy water. Apply and press the bubbles out. You can use isopropyl alcohol to activate the adhesive and tack it down, it'll warp around curve areas pretty easily using this technique.

https://www.amazon.com/ISC-Helicopte.../dp/B07BYM1FBP