View Single Post
Old 01-20-06, 12:05 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,953
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 43 Posts
What's it called?

I saw a bike that had some sort of rubber strip mat type thing on the underside of the downtube. It looked like it was mounted by adhesive. I fugured it had to be there to protect the paint from wayward rocks and pebbles thrown by the tire? It wasn't very thick, but wasn't real thin like duct tape. It was almost a thin spongey looking thingy. Anyone heard of this?
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline