View Single Post
Old 11-26-18, 05:21 PM
tandempower

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8084 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155

Reality is what it is. I try not to assault the walls of reality with dreams that have been rejected by my neighbors. Truth is easy to see. More people will choose the easier way to get from point A to point B. How do we know? Anthropology gives us a clue. People found easier ways to travel than walking. People found easier ways of living than living in caves. They discovered bringing water to them was easier than going out and hauling it themselves.

Wagons were easier than walking. Trains were easier than wagons and for traveling Planes are easier still.

Truth is observable. People prefer easy and comfort over hard and uncomfortable. I have seen it.
But there are people trying to choose alternatives to driving and there are various external sources obstructing them. You can just pretend like it's simple honest supply and demand and competition without anti-competitive market manipulation, but that is willful denial of efforts to stifle alternative transportation.

It's tripping your competition and then saying, 'oh, poor kid, better watch where you're going," as if you weren't the one who tripped him.