atwl77
Kamen Rider

Bikes: Fuji Transonic Elite, Marechal Soul Ultimate, Dahon Dash Altena

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked 277 Times in 164 Posts
Originally Posted by GadgetGirlIL
Congratulations on your finish! Have you thought about what else you could eat while in motion? Just reading what you tried to get by on left me feeling hungry. I recently added a Mountain Feed Bag (https://www.revelatedesigns.com/inde...ountainFeedbag) to my setup so that it is easier for me to eat a sandwich while riding as well as other snacks. It works better than my top tube pouch whose lid with the velcro closing has been known to pop open at inopportune times and leave some of my food scattered on the road.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not really a fan of bags that attach to the handlebar. They either get in the way of a hand position (i.e. the tops), or get in the way of the gadgets (light, bike computer, camera). I usually get by with stuffing my food in my jersey pocket, although this time I had my tools taking up one pocket slot which limited my carry options. When I ride longer brevets I tend to have a bigger saddle bag where my tools will reside, freeing up a pocket for more food and gels.