Old 12-06-18, 02:15 PM
good4u

Bikes: Trek DS 2 and Cannondale Topstone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 444 Times in 106 Posts
Originally Posted by xtatic
Hi Peter, where in MA are you? I'm in Western MA and the LBS told me yesterday they won' have any available until November??? I'm looking for an XL but if the L is big enough it might fit me. Thanks.

In September my very local LBS said November. Today they said they had some on order for January and I'm on a notify list.

But my question is about the dropper post on the Apex level Topstone. Is the upper height adjustable in some way? I spent a lot of time getting my existing bike's non-dropper seat height just so. But the way the LBS seemed to explain dropper post is that it is all the way up or all the way down and so seemed not finely adjustable. OTOH it was not the Topstone that they used to demonstrate.

My first choice would be the Topstone 105 without the dropper and less money but I thought I should do a little research in case it comes down to the Apex level or no Topstone because of size/availability at the LBS. Of course there's a good select of other slightly less local LBS in the area.