View Single Post
Old 12-11-18, 10:20 AM
Eggman84

Bikes: 2014 Bruce Gordon Rock&Road, 1995 Santana Visa Tandem, 1990 Trek 520, 2012 Surly LHT

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker
You don't need to be "rich" to camp. If you can't even afford to camp then sorry you should not be touring. I don't car if you don't leave a trace. Staying on private property without permission (regardless of local laws) is trespassing and akin to stealing in my book. And if you indeed are breaking the law then you belong in jail. There you get to stay for free.
Whats your problem whenever stealth camping comes up? Obviously you live in a community where everyone has enough money to put a shelter over their head 365 days a year. I know this is a cycling forum but have you ever heard of homelessness. You sure seem to think jail is the answer for anyone doing something you don't approve of, whether it is legal or not. Are you a layer or just an old bitter rich person who yells at kids if they so much as step on your front lawn. I am sure you paid the original native Americans for your property, otherwise that would just be stealing! See I can pontificate as easily as you, but I will leave it at one post rather repeating my opinion again, and again, and again, and ...