Old 12-18-18, 02:51 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11032 Post(s)
Liked 7,579 Times in 4,227 Posts
Originally Posted by Metieval
interacting with Physics is very APPLICABLE, for ALL.

speak for yourself on what is or isn't applicable. As a recreational rider, I never voted for you to be my voice.
comin in hot! So much randomness in this post, it's tough to know where to start.
let's be like the song and start at the very beginning.

I agree thst interacting with physics is applicable to all. I have no idea why you posted that comment and really don't know why you typed a couple of the words in caps. So odd to tell me physics applies to everyone.

of course I am speaking for myself. Its my observations that I am drawing from when I post. I never said, or even suggested, thst I am the voice for all recreational cyclists.

when I commented that perhaps Spoon's experiences arent applicable to much of recreational gravel riding, it's because a significant portion of his post was about racing and how weight can affect success based on approach to racing. What he says makes sense for racing, i just haven't noticed many recreational riders needing to hang onto the wheel in front of them on flat road. If your experience is different, then cool- tell us your experience.
do you often see recreational riders needing the lightest bike to keep with the paceline on gravel?

I can actually say ive never seen a paceline on gravel that isnt part of a race. As mentioned, i ride alone mostly when on gravel, but of all the people ive seen, it's almost always 3 or less people together and never a paceline yet.

settle down- you are (mis)reading too much into my post.
Likes For mstateglfr: