Thread: Bianchi Rossi?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-18, 07:09 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2937 Post(s)
Liked 2,934 Times in 1,497 Posts
Originally Posted by Tigity
I have a couple of old Motobecanes I have fixed up the past couple of years a 1976 Super Mirage and an early 80 Le Velo... (just for fun to bang around town in), I am still a neophyte about these sort of things but have enjoyed fixing them. My friend has a Bianchi Rossi that he is willing to give me for next to nothing in decent shape but I can not find anything at all about the model. From pics he has sent it appears to me a late 80s model (the pics he sent are not great) but that is all I know. It is all black with Rossi on the top tube and Bianchi on the down tube and seat tube. My buddy does not know much about bike so he can not give me much more info. Any help on where I could find some info would be greatly appreciated.

TIA for any help

Good Morning and welcome to the forums. What country are you and the bike in? Bianchi models and names vary depending on what country your in. If you email me the pics I get them posted for you. Bianchigirll@yahoo.com

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk