tds101 
Grumpy old man,...

Bikes: 9+,...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by fietsbob View Post
you want a Bike Friday Pack It or a Dahon then to get the 8 speed.. Brompron, Factory Stock will only sell you what they make 1,2,3,6 not 8..

Their dealer in Glasgow Scotland will ship you a bike modified and shipped by them to use rear hubs not offered by the company themselves ..

don't cry over this.. if you don't get your way
I'm not crying, I'm stating MY facts, and brompton is not worth it for me without what I require from them. Until then I'll gladly go with brands that actually care about what their customers want, even if it is in incremental, limited capacity.

Besides,...I don't waste time on international purchases,...warranty issues tend to make it the customer's problem if something goes wrong,...unlike a bike shop person like yourself. But, considering your impersonal, often times snooty answers, like the one above, I highly doubt you possess the capacity to understand. If brompton sells an 8 speed IGH model in the USA from an authorized dealership, and I can get the same warranty GUARANTEED, I'd happily provide them with some of my hard earned $$$.

Until then, which will mostly likely be never, Dahon, Downtube, Origami, Euromini, even Tern, will have me as a customer.

Have a great day,...