Old 02-20-19, 10:50 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,926 Times in 1,491 Posts
Originally Posted by baconismidog
I just picked up a Miele mountain bike here in Austin Texas. The name of the model is mostly scratched off, but think I can see "Aries_?00". It has a strange back brake under the bike, it's lugged plain gauge steel. Sorry these pics are strange, I'm not near the bike right now. Other things to note, there is a zoom stem with a negative rise, bull bars and a junk v-brake on the front. I think the back brakes & rear d are original, but I don't know about the cranks, front ring, fork, etc. The fork is black with rack attachments. I really want to see markk900's picture (he's posted it in this thread and one other) but the links are broken and this is my first post so I can't just message him about it.
Thanks guys.
Hello and welcome to the forums. The rear U brake was used around '87 and '88 but most companies quickly went back to regular cantilever brakes. The V brakes in the front were added much later. The bar and stem seems to indicate someone tried to make this into a hipster fixed gear or just liked the idea of a really stretched out riding position.

With regular flat bars or even a cruiser type bar set up this could be a nice comfy cruiser.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk