View Single Post
Old 03-01-19, 12:48 AM
madpogue 

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2367 Post(s)
Liked 1,756 Times in 1,196 Posts
Originally Posted by Phamilton
Pink is a really nice color, very popular right now. I like to see when people aren't afraid to embrace it and add a splash to their rig, like how you've done with your computer. I think your bike would look cool with some pink grips to match. And pedals.
A "splash" of pink?

Pink enough for you?.....

I especially get compliments from women about this helmet, even while riding with my wife. I just got it because this color was on sale (golly, why?...). People see it.

Pink story 1 - walking on the Capitol square, wearing my bright pink Chuck Taylor high-tops, bunch of "dudes" hangin' outside the McDonalds, sounding cool, etc. As I go by, middle of their cool-speak conversation, one of them stops what he's saying, points at my Chuckies and says "Man, them are some PINK-@$$ shoes!"

Pink story 2 - on a diesel truck forum I frequent, members often recommend a diesel-specific anti-freeze that happens to be dyed pink. One member bought a truck that was already running this brand, and drained it out because he couldn't stand the thought of having pink coolant in his truck.
Likes For madpogue: