Old 03-05-19, 12:29 AM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7666 Post(s)
Liked 3,537 Times in 1,859 Posts
Mr. meile Man ...

I have been cyclign on the road for about as long as you have.

I have yet to see a cyclist cause an accident. I am quite sure it has happened .... possibly when a driver tried to avoid a cyclist who shouldn't have been there.

However, you Opinions, aside, you offer no evidence. No actual numbers.

How much damage is a cyclist going to do to ac ar? How often have You seen tweo cars collide because of a cyclist? how often have you seen a car crash because of a cyclist?

As for injuries ... how many people have you seen killed or injured while driving or riding in a car, because a bicyclist caused a wreck?

You had one collisions with a stupid cyclist and now you hate cyclists ... except yourself.

Pretty much everything you are saying here, is just you explaining Your feelings, and has nothing to do with how drivers see cyclists. And I think you know that, but I don't expect you to admit it.

And by your own admission, exactly once in 60 years would bike licensing have paid off .... because you could have reported the guy. But ... you could have reported him anyway. So all this has Zero bearing on the lame piece of legislation we are discussing.

Sorry you had one bad incident. Glad it wasn't really even bad. Glad everyone made it home safely.

In over 50 years of riding on the road I have never been hit by a bicyclist nor seen a cyclist cause an auto accident. And apparently, neither have you. That was my question, pretty much. Thank you for answering.