Old 03-05-19, 04:30 PM
Bikesplendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tiredlavender
Hi, cyclists. In the beginning of April, I’m leaving everything behind in LA to cycle the country, and possibly Canada, with my dog, little money, and no plan. I would like some friends who are up for an adventure full of soul-searching. I’m leaving this city behind and everything in it to start anew on the road, and to document my experience in a blog, YouTube channel, or a book. I don’t want to do this alone.

This takes courage. I don’t know how long the trip will be yet. It could be 6 months or a year. It could be longer. One goal of mine is to visit every national park along the way. I just want to have a good time with a like-minded team and to discover the meaning of life. We can create art along the way and enjoy the best beaches. The sky’s the limit... The world is our oyster.

Gals, dudes, and couples are all encouraged to apply.

About me: 20s. Female. Queer. Artist. Infected with wanderlust.
Can you make money with your art? What kind of art do you do? I've been an artist, and there are ways of doing it.

If you stay on quiet backroads, the dog might be okay. What kind of dog? Are you able to carry the dog on or with the bike?

What you're looking at doing can be done.

People will throw up a lot of negatives. You can back down or plow through or find a positive mindset.