Banned.

Bikes: The Good Book of bicycling

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by Nguyen Dang
Hi Duo!

With the nice compliments from many of you since yesterday, I will ask my brother to take some more clips for each bike (more in details) for sharing with you. But I will let the images and captions do the job telling you about the bikes, not me to speak because English is not my native language, my expression might not be understood well...

Most of my bikes except for the Saronni by Colnago (acquired from Italy as a whole bike) are sourced as framesets from eBay & from local (Vietnam). Most of cyclists in Vietnam prefer to buy & use modern bikes (aluminum, carbon fiber, titanium), not vintage steel bikes. Only some small communities are with C&V. In North Vietnam, people mostly indulge in classic city/touring bikes from France like Peugeot, Motobecane, Mercier, etc while in South Vietnam, we are in love with classic/vintage steel bikes (pro-racing road bikes) from Italy, UK, France, Belgium & Japan.
the bicycles speak quite clearly. what is interesting about your video is that it is from Vietnam, that is a selling point. understanding you well would not be an issue as most of us here have a vague idea of the difficulty of English as a second language. probably all your bicycles etc have some interesting stories too.

the differences you list between North and South Vietnam are interesting too. would that kind of be like the differences in the culture of the north and south in the USA or probably just slight cultural differences?

anyway we all like your C and V, over the top and hope you get out to ride bunches. BTW your English on the forum is fine...i mean really good, wish i could do a second language like you. good talent.