View Single Post
Old 01-24-06, 01:21 PM
humancongereel
live free or die trying

Bikes: bianchi pista workhorse, cannondale r1000, mountain bike fixed conversion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sinfield
****s getting pretty ugly at times here. Since the lawsuit hit the news there's been a pretty big backlash against cyclists. I was riding the other night fully within my rights in the middle of a lane doing about 20+ mph on my road bike with blinkie lights front and rear when I hear an engine scream behind me then brakes lock up. It was some dickface in a porsche boxter who thought he'd give me a little scare before he rolled down his window to scream obscenities about me.

Joke's on him, I've heard bodywork isn't cheap on those ****ers thanks to the big ass dent i kicked in his door before I gave him the finger and rode off.

(I realilze i'm contributing to the problem, but there is nothing more terrifying than feeling like someone driving a 3200lb. missle is out to get you. )
yeah, i had a similar experience the other night, too. and that last part..."there is nothing more terrifying thatn feeling like someone driving a 3200lb. missle is out to get you"...it's true. you hear an engine revving behind you, getting closer and closer, faster and faster...i don't give a **** if they're going to stop, or think they're talented enough to scare you but not hit you, that's a dick move right there.