Thread: House-free!?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-06, 02:00 PM
v1nce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Interesting stories all! Some really do make me feel blessed. That other thread is going pretty well. Concerning that thread i will say this,.. i am not in my 30's yet but am glad i am thinking about these things and even taking action. If one waits untill one is older to do this kind of introspection or to make changes it could end up being too late (sortoff)... or not. As for buying or renting a home not being a political thing, well i guess it depends on the person. For me and from my point of view everything i do has some sort of political (personal not parliamentary) effect. Consumption or acquisition (whether it be food, a home or whatever) especially is pretty much like voting with my money... but that is how i see it. I can well imagine that people choose to look at it a different way.

That Bike trailer thing is feasible, there is even a movie about some guy doing it except he rides a tiny tractor in front of it (very slow speed) and is old as well. But i am not sure what the title was, anyone know?