tds101 
55+ Club,...

Bikes: 9+,...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
Liked 857 Times in 599 Posts
Originally Posted by mirfi
Nice, nice. I have to ask. Is that a standard seat post? And what is the distance from seat to BB.

Good luck and God Speed on the knee surgery.
I believe it's a standard seatpost. I'm not sure of the distance between the seat to BB, but it's more than adequate for my 5'11" frame.

I do have certain dislikes about this bike that I'd not heard were an issue. The folding is horrible, and there's no way to keep the bike folded unless I use a velcro strap. I replaced the riser handlebar, as it's totally unnecessary for my riding style. I put a straight bar in it's place. Now, these may be non-issues for you.

The thing I'm totally pissed off about is the rear rack,...it's unusable. I can't use a trunk bag with it, because the heel strike is unbearable. I'm either going to remove the rack completely, OR get a rack that would work with a larger wheeled bike,...so it's a bit higher up. Right now I'm finding this bike to be a bit of an,...annoyance,...to say the least.

Oh, yes, 1 more thing. The Sturmey-Archer 8 speed rear hub has so much DRAG!!! Ugh,...I'm experiencing "buyers remorse",...

And thank you for the well wishes.