View Single Post
Old 03-23-19, 04:07 PM
SilverSteve

Bikes: 2003 Iron Horse comfort bike (daily rider); 1981(?) Raleigh Super Grand Prix 25.5", 1983 Raleigh Super Course, 25.5", Austro-Daimler Inter 10, 1988 Trek 560 25.5"; 1986 Peugeot Mont Cenis 64cm.; more to come

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by P!N20
So following on from the monthly colour threads, here's your chance to show us your bikes alphabetically!

It goes like this: every fortnight I'll start a new thread with a new letter in alphabetical order. Post your bikes that correspond to that letter, eg; C = Cinelli, Carlton, Ciocc. M = Mercian, Masi, Motobecane. And so on and so forth. The letter of the fortnight should correspond with the marque, not the model. For example; you could post your Tommasini Prestige in the T thread, but not in the P thread. If you're not sure, take a look at the word on your downtube. There's a grey area with people's names - Bruce Gordon, Claud Butler, etc., but I'll leave it up to the owners which thread is preferred. Make sense?

So let's see your Chesinis, Claud Butlers and Calzones...yep, you heard me.
I hope the "fortnight" for "Show Us Your Bikes Starting With C" is still active...
I posted a photo of my '85 Centurion Le Mans and noticed that there was an abundance of Centurion owners contributing their pics.
Just thought some might like to see the brochure given to me by the dealer upon purchase of my bike then... bicycle shopping 1985 style!
I lovingly preserved it in a desk drawer.
Great site this is. I enjoy it a lot.!